We are very proud that Dr. Andreas Freund is nominated as the MEF outstanding contributor at MEF Members Meeting 2021! He is not only an expert on DLT and Telecom Services. Also devoted to setting a long-term vision for the industry to adopt DLT. He has led the MEF 114 — DLT-Based Commercial and Operational Services Framework — Billing since launching the project, exerting himself into nitty-gritty details of the standard and inspiring peers on how to unlock the potentials of DLT. He will continue the path to streamline digital service along the supply chain. Congratulations.
The AMA was held on the QLC Chain telegram group on June 10. We also prepared this summary for you to get the gist:
Q1: Can you please explain QGAS Tokenomics?
A: QGAS can be used for the service fee from billing network and QLC chain transaction storage and mining capabilities. QLC will be a governance token for the QLC network and ecosystem.
Q2: I am noticing that tech support questions are taking weeks to resolve, sometimes over a month. Can this be improved upon at all?
A: Yes,so far devs are busy on the exchange development. So the tech…
Binance Communities QLC Chain trading competition — $30,000 in QLC to Be Won!
To thank the community users for their support, Binance and QLC Chain have together committed $30,000 in QLC as prizes to give away to our communities.
Promotion period: 2021/06/02 08:00–2021/06/09 08:00 (HKT）
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Rewards, $ 6,000 in QLC to be Won!
All users that register a new Binance account during the competition period and trade $500 in QLC or more (spot & margin only, buys & sells) will each win a reward of $5 in QLC. …
On May 20th, we held an AMA in the Binance English Group (https://t.me/binanceexchange). We’d like to thank you for attending our conversation with the Binance community. If you missed the AMA, below, we have summarized our conversation:
I’m Allen Lee. I have worked in a major communications company. I was the world’s earliest 3G/4G communications engineer. Later, after leaving the communications company, I started my business where I developed the world’s first 4G virtual mobile communication authentication SIM, and served tens of millions of users worldwide.
In 2017, I started to lead the team to develop a communication…
Here is the list of good news from the #QLC Team
1. New operators from the UK and South Africa join the QLC chain global billing network.
2. MEF refers to the QLC Chain billing scheme as the W114 standard for global operators blockchain-based interconnection billing standard.
3. The blockchain-based network access security SASE solution is being promoted by the QLC team to the W118 standard.
4. The cooperation between US MOBI and QLC Chain will introduce new standards to support the billing and identity security of global electricity vehicles accessing the global network.
The AMA was held on the QLC Chain telegram group on April 20. We also prepared this summary for you to get the gist:
Q: I think there needs to be a technical team put in place who can sort out problems, especially with the Q wallet and staking. There are too many KYC errors and once people stake their QLC it appears to be difficult to unstake it. Having a technical support team to resolve issues available 7 days a week would be helpful.
The telegram feed, which appears to be the most active community hub for QLC is over…
We are honored to announce that on April 19, 2021, Explorer will launch the NEP5 QLC token cross-chain SWAP function from the NEO chain to BSC.
Also, QLCChain V1.5.0 has been developed and will be upgraded to the mainnet on April 23, 2021.
V1.5.0 version provides a lighter and faster version of the blockchain.
Dear QLC Community,
In our continuous effort to build out the QLC ecosystem, we are excited to announce the partnership with Sakeswap and Sakeperp (the leading decentralized exchange on Ethereum and BSC — Binance Smart Chain)!
As QGAS will become more prevalent in our future releases, Sakeswap will be integrating the QLC chain that supports the chain’s assets. In addition to this, Sakeperp will allow for the exchange of any asset (with leverage) from the QLC chain. …
1. Develop the QLCChain swap module
2. NFT asset on QLCChain architecture design
3. Test the DoD billing network
4. MEF DID on QLCChain discussion
5. MEF Forum members — HGC Intl, DCConnect Global, and QLCChain under the auspices of MEF have successfully proved in the MEF 3.0 Proof of Concept (PoC) Program.
1. Organized Special Meme Contest for the community on Feb 9, 2021, and announced winners on Feb 22, 2021
2. QLC team hosted an AMA in the telegram group on Feb 26, 2021, at 8 AM EST with Allen.
3. Created a discord handle for QLCChain and announced it to the community on Feb 10, 2021.
4. QLC team released the roadmap for 2021 on Feb 3, 2021, through Twitter.
We are excited to announce that MEF members — HGC Global Communications, DCConnect Global, and QLC Chain under the auspices of MEF have successfully proved in the MEF 3.0 Proof-of-Concept (PoC) Program that combining MEF Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) APIs and DLT-based Smart Bilaterals as part of its new Commercial and Operational framework (W114), can overcome cross-partner business process challenges that cost the telecom industry hundreds of millions of dollars annually.
Tremendous thanks to MEF, DcConnect, and HGC for the support in this major achievement.